Here is a monkey with a gun riding a dog:
Here’s what’s been going on, and some possible excuses for not having posted on this website for 8 months:
- I got a new job
- I don’t have Photoshop on my new work computer
- There is actual work to do here
- My desk is situated such that people can see what I am doing at all times, and I think a lot of coworkers take their shoes off because I never hear them coming up behind me.
- I’m typing this in word and then I’m going to paste it in WordPress.
- There are only so many people who have a mustache.
- There is only so much you can say about how amazing each mustache is.
- Any free time I encounter at work I spend listening to my office-mates talking about the weather.
- This is something that was said just 1 minute ago, “It’s snowing outside. Was it supposed to snow today?”
- If I had to guess, I’d say it was supposed to snow today seeing as it is snowing today..
- It’s always cold in my office. Always.
- I fear that my coworkers call me “Nips” or “PowerPoints” behind my back due to the previously mentioned cold conditions in my office.
- How can my armpits sweat when it’s so cold in here?
- I’m serious. I’ve used “prescription strength” antiperspirant before and that does nothing. It might have even made them more immune to other antiperspirants.
- I often wear colors that mask the appearance of the sweat. I find white works best, and I make a point to only wear white shirts to weddings after a pretty embarrassing Blue-Shirt incident in the summer of 2011.
- I moved.
- I saw Nick Offerman’s American Ham again. I guess I really blew it by not posting about it.
- I broke another toilet seat.
So yeah, things have been going on the past 8 months. You can understand why I haven’t posted anything. I think I’ll start making some post soon that have to do with mustaches and whatever else seems like it might be appropriate.